Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

GD Spot at Mo's Story Book Time

Once again it is Lisa's turn to host this weeks challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil. She would like our card/project to be inspired by a book or story. So for this weeks challenge I decided to use To Grandmother's House which is Little Red Riding Hood on her way. I thought this would make a perfect card to go along with the book for a new baby. You can find this adorable image called To Grandmother's House HERE

I followed a sketch that the ever so talented Claudia Rose did a while back.. I sometimes amaze myself when I remember something that was posted weeks ago. I thought it would be perfect for this challenge..



another angle:



So why not join in on the fun and stop on over at Mo's and visit the other Design Team members blogs for some inspiration, I know they would love hearing from you. Now, on a good note... School's Out For Summer!!!!!!! Today is my last day.. as of tomorrow, I am offically off... Wooo Hooo!!!!

Image: Mo's Digital Pencil: To Grandmother's House
Paper: Stampin Up, Doodlebug Designs and stuff from stash
Extras: Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Pearls, Doohicky Die
Image colored with copics and Prisma Pencils

As always, thanks for stopping by my little part of the world, now that you're here, I would love hearing from you.

Hugs
Debbie

10 comments:

Cindi said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning! I love the papers you used and your colors are great!

Dorcas said...

Ooooh I DO love that sketch! I must "knick it". :-)
Really beautiful card, Debbie! I just love this!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cute fabulous card Debbie.
luv
Debby

Wendy said...

Super cute card, Debbie! Love the image, papers, layout and most of all your coloring! This is fabulous!!! :)
Have a great day!

Pat said...

Hi Debbie...you've been in my thoughts all week!! Your card is gorgeous...as always! I love your coloring...and your designwork is just so amazing!!! Sending you great big hugs...and thanks so much for being our first GD!! Pat

Elaine L. said...

Debbie, I've so enjoyed seeing your work during your time as Guest Designer. Such wonderful cards! I'll be sure to stop in from time to time to see what you're up to and I do hope you'll continue to the part in Mo's Challenge!

Dawn B. said...

Debbie you have done a fabulous job on the DT. This card is wonderful and so are you... It has been a pleasure.

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful, love your coloring and the flourishes with teh flowers is perfect.

** Isa ** said...

Soooo cute!! like the little red riding hood and wolf being friends!!! gorgeous *hugs*

Tammi said...

Finally, woohoo! :) Enjoy your break! Card is gorgeous!