Followers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Wild Orchid Craft

I used this adorable Fairy Doodle image and followed the sketch over at Wild Orchid Crafts. The sketch was designed by the ever so talented Bev. She is truly an inspiration when it comes to card making.



I also purchased a table top tent to help me take better pictures. I am still playing with where to place the lights as to not cast a shadow. Guess I didn't quite set them up right since this is still a little dark. So if anyone out there in blog land has a Cowboy Studio Light Tent Kit or another type of light tent, and can give me a pointer, I really would appreciate it.


Another Angle:


Image: Doodle Fairy
Paper: SU: Crumb Cake, DCWV-Linen Closet
Extras: Cuttlebug Corner Die, Lace, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Image Colored with Copics & Prisma Pencils: Skin: E11,02,00, Hat/Clothing: BG75,72,11Hair/boots: E31,33 Gift/Wings/Flower: R81,83,85

As always, thanks for stopping by my little neck of the woods. Hope you like what you see...

Hugs
Debbie

8 comments:

Ginger said...

Beautiful Card. Very intricate. I love the colors! Great Job!

Wendy said...

Super adorable card, Debbie! As always your layout & coloring are fabulous and it's such a cute image! Wish I could give you some tips on the lighting for the photo tent. I have a photo tent and i've still not figured mine out! :( Sorry...
Happy Friday, Debbie! :)

Tammi said...

Those fairies are adorable, love the corners, beautiful card!

heidy said...

Oh Debbie,this is so cute!!
Hugs heidy

Pat said...

Absolutely adorable, darlin!! Love your coloring...and those corners and flowers really make everything pop!! I actually bought that tent thing too...and I don't use the lights...and the tripod thing is cool, so sad mine didn't come with instructions so I have no idea how to set it up! hahaha!! I'm hopeless! I do use the box/tent thing...but I take pics in my sunroom with natural light...hehehe! So...the answer from me is...I have NO IDEA how to use it! Have a great weekend...hopefully the heat will break! Hugs. Pat

Kris said...

I know nothing about photography so no help from me on that front. I can tell you this is one sweet card. Hugs...Kris (ps - drop me an email please as it might be forever or never before I recover my address file)

Lynne in NI said...

OMGosh what a cutie! I love your corner dies too, I'll have to add them to my wish list! Can't help you with the photography either .. my pics are always pretty rubbish!

Stacy Morgan said...

How adorable, the corner accents are fabulous and so so sweet. Beautiful coloring and the flowers are wonderful accents.