Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

GD Spot at Mo's - Hang Ten...I Mean Hang Tag


Over at Mo's Digital Pencil this week, the ever so talented Dawn would like us to use a tag on our creation along with our favorite embellishment. Well, that was easy for me, so I used some Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, a Charm, and a Swirl. Love that Combo.. I then took out my Cricut Expression and used my Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge and cut several of these hang-tags using the blackout mode at 6 inches and taped them together to making it thicker and adding some dimention.. and just to be on the safe side, I also am including a tag on my hang tag. If you would like to purchase this really buff surfer dude, you can find it Here


This is one thing that my boys never got into, and that is surfing. Not sure why especially when we watch all the surfers on the beach. And let me tell you there are some nice surfer butts out there...lol



So why not let your imagination run wild and play along. Visit the other team members for some inspiration they have some real beauties this week and while you're at it they would love hearing from you. Remember you must use a Mo's image on your project along with a tag and your favorite embellishment.

A Close Up:

Image: Mo's Digital: Surfer Dude - Sentiment Computer generated
Extras: SU: Tag Punch, Cricut, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Sizzix Swirl Die, Pearls. Charm
Paper: Basil Card Stock
Image Colored with Copics: E11,E02,00,Swim Trunks:BG75,72,11 Hair/Towel/Surf Board:Y11,21,E99,97,
Sand: E42

As always, thanks for taking the time to visit my little part of the world. Would love hearing from you.

Hugs
Debbie

11 comments:

Bellaidea said...

very cool one, was a nice thing to make comment! :)

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just brilliant super detail and love love that image hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Angela said...

I saw our 'tagcard' at Mo's challenges.... he is really great...Love all of it!!!
I hope I'm able to join this weeks challenge at Mo...
xxAngela

heidy said...

Oh Debbie,this is gorgeus!
What a great tag for a boy!
Hugs Heidy

Dena said...

Cute Debbie! Love your door hanger!!!
Hugs, Dena

Wendy said...

Too cute and colored so perfectly, Debbie! I love the door hanger! :)

Tammi said...

Amazing tag Debbie! Love your coloring and I like that the sentiment is in a tag too! ~hugs

Dawn B. said...

Your coloring is fantastic. I wasn't sure I liked this dude but you talked me into it. Love your tag. Great job.

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Debbie!!~

Pat said...

Hey girlfriend...YIKES! I just realized that I wasn't a follower...well, I am now!! :-0

I love this surfer dude...and your coloring is just perfect!! What a fun card, Debbie! I may have to add this cutie to my digi library!! Hugs. Pat

Lynne in NI said...

Cool tag Debbie! I might have to invest in that image as he's the absolute double of my friend's surfer-dude husband!