Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Guest Designer at By The Cute & Girly - In The Garden

I was so excited when I found out that I was chosen as one of the Guest Designers for the month of June over at the By The Cute & Girly Challenge Blog which is a monthly challenge. As soon as I found out that the theme was "In The Garden", I immediately thought of Mo's adorable images which can be found here, they were perfect for this challenge. I also remembered seeing seed packets on Splitcoast Stampers years ago and beleive me at my age remembering something from long ago can be quite the challenge...lol I am lucky I remember what I had for breakfast. So with that in mind, I went to work and made these seed packets. I Computer generated one Text Box, inside another Text Box, wrote the words, cut and pasted the image inside the box, and viola. I then took out my Cricut Expression using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge and cut it to fit the page in blackout mode.

So here are the seed packets that I made using How Quick They Grow & Punkin.








Images: Mo's Digital - Punkin & How Quick The Grow
Paper: Paper for seed packets I had in the house, SU: So Saffron
Extras: Cricut-Tags, Bags, Boxes and More
Copics Used for: Punkin - Skin: E02,00,000, Pumpkin: YR07,04,12 Green: YG95,93 & Y21
For "How Quick They Grow: E01,00, YG95,93 & Y21, E57,55,53

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and visit my blog. Hope you stop by again sometime soon.

Hugs
Debbie

9 comments:

Laney said...

Wow!! debbie these are so cute love the fabulous images coloured so perfectly!!
hugs
laney

Dena said...

Now Debbie, is this clever or what???!!!! OMG I love this cute idea! Adorable!!! Both seed packets are just too sweet and love how you used your computer. That would be so hard for me to figure out haha!
Have a wonderful day!
Dena

heidy said...

Hi Debbie ,congrats on your GDT and I love your creations,what a brilliant idea!
Hugs Heidy

Cindy Haffner said...

Debbie these are so SWEET!!~

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous Debbie, beautiful images.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

These are fabulous Debbie loving those images and your colouring is great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lynne in NI said...

OMGosh Debbie, these are ADORABLE!! Congrats on your GDT ... June's looking like being a busy month for you!

Katarina said...

Oh.my.goodness... These are just as cute as can be! What an absolutely clever and unique idea! I love seed packets, I love MJM and the two combined is just perfect! Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog too!

Wendy said...

OMGosh, I love these, Debbie! So adorable.....as always! :)