Followers

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Birthday America - DT Post for Creative Inspirations

This week it's my turn to host the challenge and I decided since it is right before the 4th of July, why not try and be a little patriotic and use Red, White and Blue as my theme. So I took out this adorable image from Whipper Snapper Designs and made this my official card for our 4th of July celebration.



The inside of the card:

Another angle:

Image: Whipper Snapper
Paper: Read Red, Brillant Blue, DP:K&Company Americana & Creative Imaginations
Extras: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Tag, Ribon, Die Cuts also from K&Company Americana, Pin
Image Colored with Copics

As always, Thanks for stopping by my part of the world, hope you liked what you see, would love hearing from you,

Hugs
Debbie

13 comments:

Laney said...

oooh Debbie this is fabulous hun!!!
Enjoy the celebrations!!
hugs
laney

Lynne in NI said...

COOL card Debbie ... love the inside too! Hope you enjoy your celebrations!

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just stunning just love love the detail on this just amazing hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

heidy said...

Hi Debbie,I had so much fun surfing around your blog,looking at all those gorgeous card you made while I was away.
Hugs Heidy

Deb said...

oh Deb this is gorgeous, adorable image and so many awesome detail, wishing you a happy 4th of July
Debs
xxx

Lia said...

wonderful and cute card I lvoe the bril;liant colors and cute stamp
hugs Lia

Wendy said...

Oh how cute, Debbie! Love your layout & coloring! I love the sweet little bear....I have him too! :)
Hope you had a great July 4th holiday!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is adorable, what a fun image and a GREAT 4th card.

Rach said...

Debbie hun, this is just the most cutest card eva, so sweet... hugs rachxx

** Isa ** said...

Loving this bright colourful card Debbie! Fab!!! *hugs*

Cindy Haffner said...

Just ADORABLE!!~

Pat said...

Hey sistah!! Love this card...such an adorable little bear...and your coloring and designwork are scrumptious!! Hugs. Pat

Tammi said...

Festive, fun and cute! Amazing design and love the freedom on the bottom!