Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Creative Inspirations - DT Post

Hi guys, it's my turn to host at Creative Inspirations and I chose Summer Time. And what better thing to do in the summer than spend it at the beach. This little cutie was the perfect choice. His name is Nesto and you can find this adorable image at Mo's Digital Pencil HERE

Nothing special on this card today after all it is for a little boy so no frills so it's kind of plain. I used my Cricut Expression to cut out the little umbrella and pail silouette using A Child's Year cartridge. I cut it 3 times and used dimentionals.



The inside of the card, and you can also see the dimention of the umbrealla:



Image: Nesto
Paper: DCWV Nantucket, SU Riding Hood Red Y Night of Navy
Extras: Buttons, Cricut, inside of card is a sticker
Image colored with Copics.

As always, thanks for taking the time to visit my part of the world. now that you are here, I would love hearing from you.

Hugs
Debbie

9 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Debbie,this is so cute!!
Hugs Heidy

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, I love that cute image & the decorated inside looks fab too :)
Hugs
Tracey
x

cheryl said...

just love this image hun,the colors and layout are brilliant hugs cheryl xx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card Debbie.
luv
Debby

Маги said...

This is so cute card!I hope you feel better already.
Hugs
Maggie

Laney said...

Fabulous card Debbie!! love this cute image
hugs
laney

Lynne in NI said...

WOWEEE, Debbie, this certainly is NOT plain! I love how you embossed your sailing boat as a BG image and the little diecut umbrella set and matching inside is perfect too!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cool, the embossing in the bg really makes it feel real. He is so cute too.

Tammi said...

That background is cool and what a great color mix, super cute!