Followers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Sketch Saturday


A quick post this morning so that I can upload this before the deadline. Although I finished this card on Monday, my busy schedule didn't allow me to upload it sooner. This was done for someone at work who needs 3 Bridal Shower cards, one for herself and 2 for the brides mother. This is for my friend at work. For hers I used these colors since the blue is close to what the bridal party is wearing. The other 2 cards are more traditional using white, black & greys and I will try and upload those tomorrow.

Thanks for looking
Debbie

2 comments:

SemSee said...

What a fab card Debbie! I love the stamp you've used and the blue/yello combo is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

Tammi said...

Cool how you colored in the dress, this is so pretty! Wow you've been busy with weddings and babies! :)