Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Copic Creataions - Feather Blending


I deleted my first post when I realized I did the feather blending all wrong. I used two colors that were too similar in the spectrum to show any feathering. So I re-did the apron using RVOOO & B00 this time. Not as I had invisioned it, and still not sure if it's right, but I gave it a try.. I will not give up and will try it again because it is beautiful once you get the hang of it. You can check it out
here there are some extremely talented ladies and some gorgeous creations. Maybe the third time will be a charm for me.

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh very pretty.

Tammi said...

Not sure how it's done either, but what you did here is pretty, love the two different colors and the heart doily adds a great touch! Beautiful card Debbie!

mycardz said...

Awww, I love your card Deb! Awesome job on the feather blending too. What a perfect card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Copic Creations challenge. Nice seeing you again! hugz, Mary