Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Friday Sketchers #90

Here's My Friday Sketchers Card..Didn't think I'd be able to squeeze another card in, but since it was half way done, I decided to finish it off today, and get it in before the deadline.


I used my Cricut once again for the frame behind the image. Since the frame was not as long as the image, I cut it in half and framed it behind the image.

Image: Tania Baking
Papers: Basic Grey & SU Not Quite Navy
Extras: Flowers, Buttons, Pearls
Image Colored with Copics

Thanks for looking.
Debbie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice colors, sweet, beautiful card!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Carolyn Bounds said...

Such a darling creation:o) I love the wonderful colors, the beautiful papers, and your image is colored to perfection! I simply love everything about this awesome card!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Jane said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, such a gorgeous colour and I love the frame idea behind the image! I also wanted to thank you for your lovely comment last night, it really helped to cheer me up, hugs, Jane xxx

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh so so cute. Okay these bell bottom pants always get me with these images, they are totally cute. Great coloring.. How goes the snow there? ;0)