Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Copic Creations Challenge #22-Coloring Embellishments

This was done for the Copic Creation Challenge. This weeks challenge is to color your embellishmentand and make an Easter Card so I colored in the pearls on the front of the card using RV11 so that it would match the pinks perfectly

I found this multi fold card over at the House Mouse challenge which is to make a multi fold card. So I gave it a go. At first I was going to use a House Mouse stamp for this card, but decided this Penny Black was the perfect size for this particular card. So off I go to make a different multi fold card for that challenge. The directions for this card can be found here I used a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock using measurements for a 5 1/2 card for the 2 folds at the bottom, I cut those at 2 3/4 you will understand when you see the template, but the template is in CM's..

And as you all know, I am bow challenged.... I will cut the tails of the bow after I write my personal sentiment in it. This is the view of the card completly colosed


View 2

View 3


Thanks for looking...This really was fun to make, and will probably do it again.

Stamp: Penny Black-Bunny Friends & Hope Your Easter & Happy Easter on Front from Stampin Up
Papers: SU Designer Paper -Love Specialty, Pink & Paper Trey Vanilla
Extras: Nesties, Sizzix Die Cut, MS Border Bunch, Ribbon, Pearls, Egg Stickers,Button, Pink Embrodery Floss & Prisma Flower that I also used my Copic Glitter Pen to glitter up the flower
Copics: RV11, RV10, YR14, YR16, Y32, YG13, YG21, E51, E13, C00

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I love your card!! What a great idea, I hope I have time to try it out too. Thanks so much for joining us at Copic Creations!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Maria said...

Gorgeous card and I love the tri-fold idea. Hugs, Maria

Stacy Morgan said...

How totally cute is this.... Very sweet design and totally darling bunnies.

America said...

oh my goodness, what a folding work of art! This is so pretty and so elegant and detailed. Way to go! Lovin it!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, like a dream!Idea and colors fantastic!!!!

Tammi said...

Oh your killing me with all your cards and this one is stunning! That image will always remind me of you. ;) So so adorable, love everything about it, now I'm going to have to go make a few cards with these folds, very cool! ~Hugs