Followers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge #43


This week we had to follow a sketch by JayJay. What a great sketch, I can see me using this again and again. Here is my take on the sketch. At first I colored her shirt yellow to match the paper, but after I colored it in, guess because I didn't quite have the right yellow it was either to lemonee or to mustardee it looked terrible, So back to the drawingboard I went and decided to go with this yellow green. Guess I'll have to order some more yellows with my next copic order..


Image: Magnolia
Sentiment: friend to friend-SU, the other one ?
Paper: SU Designer Paper, Sahara Sand & Barely Banana
Extra's: Cricut cartridge Sentimentals Frame #3 cut at 4 1/2", Nesties, K&Company Daisies, Green Rhinestones,MS Border Punch
Copics: E000,E00,E02,E25,E49,E53,E59C00,C3,C5,YG3,YG5,
Thanks for looking, and Happy Saturday everyone
Debbie

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet,sweet card! Beatiful colors, and flowers!
Hugs Gosia S.

Jane said...

Wow! this is so gorgeous! I love the swirls carried throughout the design and your daisies are so gorgeous! a stunning card! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxxx

Renkata said...

Very pretty card. I love the colour combination.

Kris said...

Just perfect Debbie. Love how you've incorporated thet Sentimentals cart! Hugs...Kris

Meretekj said...

What a lovely card.

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute! Oh I like the springy feeling with the green and your flowers are awesome. Totally cute!

Tammi said...

Adorable, you make the best backgrounds and I love those daisies, so pretty!

The Dolphin Inn said...

Awww this is so pretty - love the colours you used, great job on the sketch TFS XXX