Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Simon Says What's Love Got to Do WIth It


Over at the Simon Says Challenge Blog, this weeks challenge is "What's Love Got To Do WIth It". Which can be anything to do with "Love"...Well Celebrating an Anniversary is Love...I made this for my Sister & BIL's Anniversary which is this Wednesday, the 17th. So to help them celebrate, I am going to see "South Pacific" at Lincoln Center, but not with them..lol. I'm just celebrating for them Since I have next week off, I tried my hand at getting tickets to this HOT HOT Broadway Show. Not only did I get the tickets, but I got 2nd row left of the stage. And to make it even sweeter, they were $40 off. So 2 of the girls I work with and I will have a nice day out in the city. Something I am looking forward to...

Thanks for looking
Hugs from NY
Debbie

Image: Stamps Happen: English Rose, Sentiment: Rubber Stamped-Happy Anniversary
Papers: Stampin Up: Old Olive, Pretty in Pink and some scraps from there designer paper from last year.
Extras: MS Heart Border Punch, Stickles, Ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Nesties,Self Adhesive Rhinestones
Image colored with the following Copics: YG93, YG97, G20, RV10, RV11, V34

8 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful easel card, the roses are beautiful. I like your sparkle you add, they will love this.

heidy said...

Hi Debbie,Gorgeous!!!!
Hugs Heidy

Kris said...

Debbie this is fabulous! What a great card! I'm jealous of your week off and that you're going to see South Pacific - one of my all-time favorite movies. Have a great time! Hugs...Kris

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh, gorgeous card Debbie - your colour combo is delish!
Enjoy South Pacific, sounds like a fun night out!
:o)

cats whiskers said...

This is just so sweet hun and I adore the fabulous colour scheme just my choice and those roses look just yummy you can almost smell them, sorry I have been such a bad blogger this week, and trying to play catch up now
Hugs Jacqui x

Yogi said...

love your easel card. The flower is beautiful

Tammi said...

I really love the way you help celebrate Debbie! :) Oh wow, this is beautiful!! Really love the sparkle, just a really stunning card!

Deb said...

This is really gorgeous Debbie!!! Love the colours and the sparkle! Enjoy your show with the girls, sounds like fun :-)