Followers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Simon Says Happy Hello & Receipe Challenge


Over at Simon Says, not only is there a blog hop going on, but this weeks prize is awesome. To find out more, just click on Simon Says at the right of my sidebar and follow along.
And the Receipe for this weeks challenge is:
3 TYPES OF EMBELLISHMENTS
2 PATTERNED PAPERS you can also use coordinating cardstock :-)
1 IMAGE
After the card was all done.. I decided to add the flower soft since the Spring colors matched the paper perfectly. This was the first time I used this particular color..and have only used the snow once before, and I must say, that I am not pleased with the results..I expected it to be more airy..Not sure if I added too much.. but I wish I would have left well enough alone...
Image: Stampabilities: Surprise Party
Paper: Basic Grey & DCWV
Extras: Flowersoft, Buttons, MS Branch Punch, Buttons, & Dew Drops, Corner Punch
Image colored with the following copics: B41, B45 B91,B93, B95, E000, E00, E21, E33, E35, Y21, RV10, C00, C3, C5, C7
G20, G24,

6 comments:

Deb said...

oh this is sweet! Love the image and the colours, the blues and pinks are beautiful together.

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable! Oh this HM is so fun and can be used for several occasions, love your coloring and the flowers are great!

Lorraine A said...

Oh I love this Debbie :-) the image is fab and I love the flower soft ! It looks like a pom pom ,,, I love it ! :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols and the DT x x x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Debbie, love the sweet image and fabby colours.
luv
Debby

Martine said...

such a cute card, love it :), Wonderful papers,image and embellies, thanks so much for joining in with this weeks challenge over at Simon Says Challenge, Good Luck :)

xx

Martine

Tammi said...

I think it looks great, love all the colors, cute cute card!