Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Weekly Planner Before & After

Every year, I usually make desk calendars for my family and friends. Making 9 sets of 12 can be stressful. Especially when this year the 9 becomes 11 since my niece and soon to be niece have hinting that they would love a set for there desks as well. However this year, I haven't started that project, and don't know if I will. but hey, the night is still young I can still change my mind and decide to make them and really be stressed out..lol. So for now, I have made these weekly planners/calendars that I found at the $1 store. They are just perfect for your pocketbook.
So here is the before shot:

Once I took the cover off, I saw I had cardboard to work with, so I used the cover as
a template to cut out the cardstock and then taped it to the planner/calendar decorated the front and viola. Hand made weekly planner.


Here is my finished product:
Image: SCASD-Fashionista
Paper: SU: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday Blue: Bazil CS
Extras: MS Border Punch, Nellie Snellin Flower Punch, Self-Adhesive Pearls
Copics: E000,E00, C1,C3,C5,C7,R37,R39,RV42, & Silver Sparkle Gel Pen

Thanks for looking
Debbie

3 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Oh Debbie, this is fabulous! I think any of your relations would be totally delighted to get one of these in their Christmas box!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is awesome. Oh she is going to love it. Great new make over. I think you need to make the other 9 for the family also, especially if they all turn out this awesome. Beautiful and fun.

Tammi said...

Cute! Makes a perfect little gift, they'll love these if you do them! :)