Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday Sketch & Penny Black

I did this for the Sketch Saturday & Penny Black Challenge Blogs. I followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday and used the colors Purple, Cream & Brown for the Penny Black challenge. I've had this paper for ages and glad that I was finally able to use it. Years ago, I belonged to a Scrapbook Club, this paper was from one of their monthly kits, I thought the papers were perfect for the Penny Black color theme since it has creams and purples in it. I even shocked myself that I remembered I had them...lol

So here goes:


Image: Penny Black: Let's Celebrate
Paper: so old I am clueless to who made them, but it was double sided so the lighter purple was used for the strip accross the middle and for the flowers
Extras: Sizzix Flourish Swirl, Rhinestones, MS border Punch, Self Adhesive Rhinestones. MS Branch Punch, Nellie Snellin Flower Punch.
Copics: E000,E00,R20,E31,E33,E35,V12,V15,V17,Y21,Y17,

As always, thanks for looking
Debbie

12 comments:

Ruth said...

This is really pretty. I love how the swirl comes up over the image like a mouse's tail!!Ruth :)

Emily said...

I love Penny Black and I love purple!!! Your card couldn't be more perfect:)))

Kathy said...

So many wonderful details...love your coloring too :)

Kris said...

Debbie this is just adorable! You come up with the best card layouts. Hugs...Kris

Kath Stewart said...

adorable card debbie....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Jodi said...

Very cute and sweet! Love the shades of purples you used and your flowers are gorgeous!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!!

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Debbie. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

You do great work!! Saw where you are located.. are you coming to Suzanne Dean's workshops here (Long Island) on Oct 9th and 10th??? Email me if you want more info cindys128@yahoo.com

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET!

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh, what a fabulous card Debbie! Gorgeous colours and I love how you do your flowers - think I'll have to add your punch to my crafty wish list! (...but even then I think my flowers will still look like they've just been plonked on!)

Stacy Morgan said...

Hee hee Now this is a birthday card. Those mice are darling.