Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

MoJo Monday #154 - Pony Express

This is my take on this weeks Mojo Monday Challenge, and no blues... but i love these papers as much as the Blueberry Crisp..so i am sure you will be seeing them again and again.



Image: Whipper Snapper- Pony Express
Papers: Stampin Up: Jolly Holiday, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Extras: Stampin Up Punches-Photo Corner, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" circle, 1 3/4" Scallop, Buttons, Pearls, Making Memories Ribbon, Dimentionals, 7 Nestibilities
Copics: E42,E44,C1,C3,C5,C7,R39,YG93,YG95

As always, thanks for looking..
Debbie

8 comments:

Tammi said...

Debbie this is the CUTEST! Love the papers and colors, so festive!

Lia said...

hi debbie,
your card is wonderful I love the papers and the sketch is great, I love also your stamp
hugs Lia

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, what a cute image and the little pearl accents are fab! Lovin your gorgeous papers too!

Monique said...

What a cute holiday card.. the image is so sweet and the corner punches caught my eye right away!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Now that is so stinkin adorable. I have to get this stamp... Where did you guy this from??? Serious so darn fun. I love the papers, great job on the sketch.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, wonderful sweet image and colours.
luv
Debby

Cindy Haffner said...

What a SWEETIE!!

Jodi said...

Beautiful card Debbie! I love the papers and your image! I think I have to get that paper now.
Hugs
Jodi=)