Followers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Everybody Art Challenge #106-Hand Made Flowers


At Everybody Art Challenge the challenge this week is to make hand made flowers. Well, since I have my new Nellie Snellin Punch which I absolutely adore. I decided to make this for my little niece.

Image: Princess Tilda
Paper: Basic Grey Infuse
Extras: SU: Ticket Corner Punch, Sizzix Flourish Die, Self Adhesive Pearls, Nellie Snellin Flower Punch, Doilie inked with SU True Thyme ink
Coloics: Skin: E000,E00, Hair/Shoes: E35,Y21,YR23, Dress/Socks/Tiara: YG91,YG93,YG95,
YG97
As always, thanks for looking
Debbie

8 comments:

Maria said...

Oooh so pretty! Love the layout and the flowers. Hugs, Maria

Lia said...

hi Deb,

another beauty I love the green colors and tilda is just to cute
hugs lia

Anonymous said...

She's gonna love it Debbie! Your Tilda is a doll! I love the Nellie Snellen flower punches too! So much fun...stamps and punches... *sigh* lol
Pam Going Postal

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTTY PRETTY!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Oooooh, this is so pretty Debbie! Your flowers are BEAUTIFUL and such a pretty colour combo and DP too!

Jodi said...

Your little niece will just love this card! I love that you used green, I hardly use green unless it's for plants, LOL!! So Sweet!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh Deb this is simply beautiful! Very vintage and feminine. Love the heart behind this precious girl and your flowers and colors are beautiful.

Lady Latte said...

Somehow I missed all of September-must have been a busy time for me huh? I totally love this card. I love greens and this image is so cute. What are you using to get the flowers made out of the same paper you used for the card? LOve it Deb!