Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sketch Saturday #120

This was done for the Sketch Saturday Challenge. As soon as I saw the sketch, the put the papers together which is usually how I start any card, the hardest part was picking out an image. Everything was either too cute and wasn't right for the paper, or too big and overwhelmed the paper. So I started digging in my closet and came up with this. When I first stamped the image, I stamped it on vanila cardstock but it just stood out like a sore thumb, so I used one of the plain pieces of cardstock that came with the pack which matches so much better.


Image: Stampin Up: Natures Silouette
Papers: I think these are DCWV and is a 4 x 6 pack and is flocked, & SU: Basic Black
Extras: Black Rhinestones, Nestibilities, Ribbon
Ink: Momento

Thanks for looking
Hugs Debbie

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous! Fabulous colors and I love that elk image. Awesome card.
I got your message and I am so sorry I have not replied. Busy busy week and I am now catching up. lol thanks for the link for the stamps. :0)

Jo said...

very chic! love that image especially.
Thank you for joining in the fun at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Jodi said...

Really pretty card! I just love the monochromatic colors you chose and the image too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh, what a stunner Debbie! LOVE the papers and fab image you used.

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Debbie.