Followers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Halloween Triangle Boxes

I made these adorable boxes for some family and friends for Halloween. I just have to fill them up with some chocolate before I ship them off. They were so fun to make. Once I got the hang of all the scores and folds I was just whipping them out. Can't wait to make some more... I found a video tutorial on you tube by just typing in How to Mae a triangle box and to my surprise found one by Becca. I tried to put in the link but couldn't get it to work.



Items Used: Paper from Bazil, Ribbon, Stickers & Nestibilities
Thanks for looking
Debbie

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Very festive and I bet they will love them.

Lia said...

hi debbie,
your boxes are so sweet I love them and I'm sure your friends and family will love them too
hugs Lia

Lynne in NI said...

Oh these are so cool Debbie, I love your spooky stamps too!

Jodi said...

Debbie, these are so cute!! I will have to try them out sometime!! I have finally sent your goodies today!! So, hope they arrive soon!
Hugs
Jodi =)

America said...

wow-how clever and FUN. Lovin' these.

Tammi said...

These are so cool! Fun & cute, I love the web handle, great little gifts to give out!