Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil DT Post #102 - Furry Friends

It's still Iulia's turn to host and she choose "Furry Friends" and as an animal lover it was right up my ally and with so many adorable furry friends over at Mo's Digital Pencil once again the hardest part for me to pick out just one. This adorable image is called Buds and can be found HERE
This was a commissioned card for my yoga buddie who asked me to make this for her daughter who loves dogs, so I immediately thought of this image.

another angle
and yes I did make a box so this is the photo of the card in the box, but it was a plain box this time, I didn't have time to decorate the box..

I used flowers from Wild Orchid Craft which you can find
HERE and the Ribbon and pins are from The Ribbon Girl which you can find HERE
Image: Mo's Digital Image: Buds
Paper: DCWV-The Blossom Song, SU: Kraft,Certainly Celery,Melon Mambo,
Extras: Wild Orchid Craft Fowers,Pins, Lace
Image Colored with Copic

I am also entering this into the following challenge:
Paper Sundaes: HERE Anything Goes
Everybody Art Challenge: HERE Pink & Brown - Well there is some Brown and allot of Pink so hope it counts.
Simon Says: HERE Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: HERE Animal Crackers

As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by my part of the world, now that you are here, I really would love hearing from you, your comments really brighten my day.

Hugs Debbie

21 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image Debbie. Love the papers and colours, and beautiful lacey border.

Luv CHRISSYxx

sara said...

beautiful card love the colours and that sweet image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Sharon said...

Great image! Love it!

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Debbie! That is one of the sweetest images - fantastic coloring! Love the papers and details you used!

Stacy Morgan said...

What an adorable image and beautiful coloring. Love the layers and how girlie this feels.

Dorcas said...

Hi Debbie! Another beautiful card! I love how the lace echoes the frilly drawers under her dress, so pretty!

Cindy Haffner said...

Just ADORABLE!!~

Kathy Bradley said...

Your card is so very adorable - and just made me smile. Thanks for sharing.

Lynne in NI said...

Debbie, this is soooo pretty in pink! Love that image and your beautiful flower arrangements. Your friend's daughter is gonna be delighted!

Deb said...

oh how adorable, love that image, gorgeous card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

Pat said...

Hello there, my darlin' NY friend!! You are truly the master of cards with matching boxes!! Gorgeousness...pure gorgeousness!!! I am lovin' the paper layering...and your coloring rocks!! Hugs...Pat

Cynthia said...

This is really adorable, Debbie. Lovely coloring of the image!

cheryl said...

oh hun this is simply stunning oh just love the image,the detail and flowers are just amazing,brilliant sorry not been over for a while hun not been too,good hugs cherylxxx

Cathy said...

Debbie, this is wonderful. Love this cute pair, perfect for the challenge.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and beautiful too.
luv
Debby

Elaine L. said...

Debbie, This is wonderful! I love the colors, your coloring, and the embellishments are so pretty!

Becca Fabozzi said...

Super adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Such a delightful image. Beautiful colourwork and beautiful design! Hugs, Lesley

Tammi said...

I could see Dallie doing that to Ali, if she'd let her, haha! Sweet image and beautiful card Debbie! ~hugs

Dawn B. said...

Debbie this is so cute. I love what you used for embellishments. This is the sweetest image. Nothing like a dog and a little girl's love. Great job.

Sheila said...

Debbie this is just adorable! I love this cute image, it just melts your heart :), I hope you're feeling better & the dreaded cold bugs have left your house now.
Hugs & keep warm.
Sheila xx