Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

DT Post #99 - Boy Attitude

Well, once again, it's Iulia's turn to host, and this week and she picked a great one "Boy Attitude" and with a house full of boys, the hardest part for me was to pick an image. I swear I feel like Mo lived right next door to me. She's has captured my boys to a tee.. especially this one.. it reminds me of my oldest when he was two. He is now 21. I remember that face so well...and No Aldo, it never worked...lol

I used an old sketch from Friday Sketchers. I find I use those sketches so useful and use them over and over. This was sketch # 126.


So in honor of those terrible two's and the trying three's this card is for all those Mom's out there to remind you, it does get better...Honest.

You can find this adorable image HERE and of course there is always a girl version her name is Jill and you can find her Here



The pins were from my son Michael's Prom...When his prom date went to pin on his boutonniere she must have though I was nuts because I said what ever you do, don't lose those pins..They will be perfect for my cards..



Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find Here and the lace is from The Ribbon Girl which you can find HERE

Image: Mo's Digital Pencil: Two Will
Paper: DCWV
Extras: Wild Orchid craft Flowers:, Lace, Pins, Corner Punch, Doohicky Die
Image Colored with Copics
As always, thanks for stopping by, now that you are here, I would love hearing from you, your comments always mean so much

Hugs
Debbie

12 comments:

Cathy said...

Debbie, this is too cute, Don't you love those pouty twos,. I so would have said the same thing about the pins,...too funny!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debbie, Love the image..he is great.. and I remember it well...lol...
Great colouring and papers.Fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

YAEH Debbie,I remember that face from my son he he!!
Love this card,I think it's so adorable and fun!
Hugs Heidy

Dorcas said...

THis is awesome, Debbie! Love your layout too. :-)

Carla S. said...

This is so adorable, Debbie! I love the papers and the layout! This image is so cute and you've colored it perfectly! Great details!

Danni said...

Cute card! that image just makes me smile!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is wonderful Debbie and so cute.
luv
Debby

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable Debbie. Perfect for this challenge. Mo captures my kid's personality too. Great job.

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie! Bet your son had a laugh when he saw it!
Gorgeous colour combo and gorgeous pins too!

Pat said...

Hey girlfriend! Just checking in from the Carribbean!! Your card is so stinkin' cute!! Funny...my oldest son, Andrew, looked like this much of his childhood!! He was such a pouty little guy! Not much has changed...he's just older and bigger! But he still pouts! hehehe!! I love your DPs...and the sketch is very cool!! Your coloring - as always - is spectacular!! Big hugs, darlin'!! Pat

Tammi said...

LOL, gotta love those faces, funny! Great colors you used and I love the paper and corner you did!

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL Now I have to say I have seen this face many a times. Very cute!!!