Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Copic Challenge #19 - Fur


I tried the dirty rag technique for this challenge which I found on Marianne Walker's Blog entitled I Love Markers. She gives great tutorials on using Copics. You can try going here or if you go directly to the Copic Creations blog, all the tutorials are listed on the side... I have learned so much from this site.

I used my Heart Nestibilities to cut out the heart in the middle of the card and then placed the same nestie, in the larger scallop nestie to get the scallop that I placed around the cut out (I hope that made sense).

Unfortunately, I couldn't get a nicer picture because it is so dark and grey outside, we are expecting more snow, and bitter cold so what better excuse than to stay in and play.

Thanks for looking
Debbie

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Debbie! I love this guy! What a perfect image to do the "nasty rag" technique on. Is this a Squigglefly image? He's adorable - and you've really colored him perfectly, plus the whole layout is great. Love the heart window ... just might have to case this from you!! Thanks for the shout out to the Copic Creations blog. You're awesome. :) hugz, Mary

Sandi said...

oh looks like a fun technique and what a great image, love the whole card. Sandi

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! This is adorable! Love that stamp!

Deb said...

What a great card Deb! Love the images, this is such a cool technique. I sure wish I had some Copics.... :-) another item to go on my "wish list"!!

Lilian said...

Super adorable card! Love the heart window idea and I think your rag technique turned out gorgeous! Thanks for joining the Copic Creations challenge and have a wonderful day!

cats whiskers said...

What a great card dear must go and have a look at that tutorial
Have a great Sunday
Hugs Jacqui x

Kris said...

Such a cute card and what a fun technique! You did a great job. Happy New Years! Hugs...Kris

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the heart window.
luv
Debby

Anneke said...

very cute and lovely card

Kristie W. said...

What a cute Valentine card. Love how you colored him.

Lady Latte said...

This is really cute. I love the way you did the inside-makes the whole card come together real nicely!

Stacy Morgan said...

Now this is the cutest stinkin moose ever... Adorable and great valentine!

Joseline said...

What a cute Valentine's card?! I love how you colored the moose.

Tammi said...

That's a cool effect, this is so adorable...window cards are so fun! Love the hearts too!

Jodi said...

I love how you colored your moose!! Very cute card!! Thank you for joining us at copic creations!!
Hugs
Jodi =)