Followers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #25


What a day, what a day, what I thought would be a relaxing day, turned out to be a stressful one.. So what does one do when they are stressed,.. they color....and then when they go downstairs to get the mail and find a key in their mailbox, well that could only mean one thing... A package!!!! I received my blog candy Yeah!!!! So many wonderful new toys, I had put a card together not only to releive the stress, but I had to play with that great paper I received..What perfect timing..Glad I'm home for a week to play with many of the other new goodies!!!

Stamp: Whiff of Joy-Henry Celebrating Mouse
Paper: Stampin Up: Sahara Sand, Bravo Burgandy, Paper Trey-White, Pink from the new DCWV pack I received today... what great colors there are, and last but not least, Basic Grey-Bittersweet

Extras: Nesties, MS Border Punch, Ribbon, Buttons, Self Adhesive Pearls, Paper Piercer,

Copics: RV11-Pink, RV21, Light Pink, R30-Pale Yellowish Pink, R43-Bougainvillaia, E000-Pale Fruit Pink, &17 Golden Yellow, B97 Night Blue, B21-Baby Blue, B00-Frost Blue, No-Neutral Grey #1, N1-Neutral Grey #1, E33-Sand, E35-Chamois, E57-Light Walnut, E37-Sepia, E34-Oriental


Thanks for looking...

7 comments:

Kris said...

Oh Debbie this is just precious! So sorry your first day of spring break was stressful. it looks like this was the perfect release! Hope you get lots of time to play with your new goodies!

Emily said...

What a darling card Debbie! I love these colors together. That striped DP really jumps off the page. Those pearls are a perfect touch too. Hope this spurt of creativity helped relieve some of that stress. I know I'm enjoying the eye candy. Thanks!

Tammi said...

I'm so glad you got a pick me up today, and what a great one! This is CUTE! Pretty papers and I like the pearls and colors. ~Hugs, hope tomorrow is a better day.

Patti said...

No stress allowed on spring break! That stamp is adorable!

Lady Latte said...

Looks to me like your day turned out to be a very productive day! The card is darling and wow-I didn't know you were expecting blog candy-you must have done something good ;-) I am going to work but while I am there I hope you make another gorgeous card for me to view when I get home.

Debbie

Sylvia Blum said...

What a beautiful card! I love the image a lot and you did a great job with the sketch :-)
{love} Sylvia

Helena said...

Beautiful and cute card!

xxxx