Followers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Sketch #48




Well, I kinda got my sketches mixed up this morning, guess I needed that second cup of coffee before I attempted to do 2 challenges at a time. This image was originally colored in for the new Magnolia challenge, well that was until I cut her out in the oval. It was then that I realized that it was the Friday Sketch that required the oval, and not the Magnolia one... So this is my take on the Friday Sketch challenge... Happy with how it turned out..
This is a close up of the flowers on the bottom. It is the first time I used my MS butterfly punch, and I love it... Thanks Tammi

Thanks for looking..Debbie

Stamp: Magnolia
Paper: Basic Grey-Archaic, K&Company K-ology Hannah
Copics: E000-Pale Fruit Pink, E31-Brick Beige, E57-Light Walnut, E59-Walnut, Y21-Buttercup Y35-Maize, BG10 Cool Shadow, BG49-Duck Blue
Extras: Prisma Flowers, Creating Memories Oval, MS Branch Punch, MS Butterfly Punch, Sizzix Swirls Scribbles Die Cut, Dew Drips, Buttons

8 comments:

Tammi said...

It looks perfect on there Debbie! Love your flower arrangements, your did a beautiful job on this! Cute as can be!

Kris said...

Debbie this is so cute! I love the layout and I agree with Tammi - your flower arrangments are always just the best!

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect, love your details, so sweet.

Nilla said...

Beautiful card, love the details! from Nilla

Emily said...

Such a cute card Debbie! I love all the embellishments you added. Nice job on the challenge.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful colours and papers and stunning Tilda.
luv
Debby

Nyten said...

A really cute card:-)

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card non the less hun, great image and coloured so beautifully. hugs rachxx