Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Purple Time at 7 Kids

Well it's Wednesday and you know what that means, it's time for the 7 Kids Challenge and this fortnights challenge is the color purple.  With that said and done, I decided to use this adorable image from Nellie Snellen   




I used the following products 



And of Course my Angle Shot:


 You can find all your crafting needs at the 7 Kids College Fund by clicking HERE 
I a also entering this into the following challenge:
 1.The Cutie Pie Challenge: HERE Monochrome
2. Paper Take: HERE Cute Cute, Cute



Thanks so much for joining us at the 7 Kids College Fund this fortnight. I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun. If you need more inspiration you can visit the rest of the team by clicking HERE they really out did themselves and while you're at it, why not leave them a little love, they really out did themselves. As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
 Debbie

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, love the colours, fabulous image and colouring...really sweet.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dena said...

So pretty Debbie! The purples look amazing!! Cutie patootie image too!!!
Hugs, Dena

Lia said...

beautiful card debbie I love the purple color
hugs Lia

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Debbie! I love the design and the sweet image! Wonderful coloring!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, what a sweet card Debbie! I love these wee Nellie Snellen stamps and your rose label is soooo pretty too!

Stacy Morgan said...

She is so sweet, very soft coloring and darling flowers.

Pat said...

OOoh...see? I tld you that you'd LOVE these Nellie Snellen images!! I sooooo need to get some of the new ones!! (Except I already have a kabillion stamps that haven't seen ink! I'm terrible! hehe!) Your card is precious...I love it! The coloring is gorgeous...and I am really lovin' the lavenders these days. Go figure! just be my old age! hehe! Hugs. Pat Frank

Frances said...

what a cute, cute card! Love all the details on it. Thanks for your visit to my blog and your lovely comment. hugs, Frances.

Kathya said...

This is such an adorable image. Love the die cuts, the flowers and the great job you did coloring the stamp.

Bettina L. said...

You're right. This is supercute. Loeve the fab colouring and the design with the flowers and papers. Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie and good luck- Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx