Our theme this week is Anything Goes. I love Anything Goes challenges cause it gives me a chance to spread my wings. Now you can follow the sketch if you want by our ever so talented Iulia or like me you can just do what ever you want as long as it includes a Mo's digital image. It's Anything Goes, so the skies the limit!!
As you know, last week I made a book for my son's girlfriend for Valentine's Day I used Ragged Romeo which you can find HERE. Well I wasn't done, I also decided to make her a matching candle, another thing that I've been wanting to try since I saw my DT sister Elaine make one awhile back you can check hers out HERE. They really are easy to make, and as she said, remember to make your image darker than you normally would. If like me you are visual, just go to You Tube and type in Stamping on Candles. Very helpful
Here is the Candle:
The entire project book closed:
I had so much fun making the candles that I had to make another one for one of the teachers I work with who loves angels. So I asked her what her favorite colors are and she said pink and green, so Tina, this one's for you and this image is called Sending Peace and you can find her HERE
So thanks for the inspiration.
I will be entering this into the following challenges:
1. Lollipop Crafts: HERE Anything Goes
2. Pollycraft Monday: HERE Favorite (well the flowers of course)
3. Make it Monday: HERE Always Anything Goes
4. Pile it On: HERE Just Because - Just Because I wanted to try something new
5. Paper Sundaes: HERE Valentines
6. Party Time Tuesday: HERE Anything Goes
7. Flutter by Wednesday: HERE Butterfly, Angel, Wings
8. Paper Pretties: HERE Ribbon
9. Truly Scrumptious HERE Love and Hearts
10. Paper Shelter: HERE Love is in the Air
11. Diva's By Design: HERE Anything Goes
12. The ABC Challenge: HERE I for In Pairs - Well they are a pair
13. Paper Crafting Journey: HERE Fairies/Angels
I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find HERE
I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.
Image: Mo's Digital Image: Ragged Romeo and Sending Peace
Extras:Candle, Candle Stand, ribbon, Lots of Flowers, Butterfly,
Image Colored with Copics
As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.