Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sassy Cheryl Light Blue & Brown

Well how can I resist, my favorite color blue, and then the combo with brown, I had to play along, so I decided to make another birthday card and use this adorable image called Sassy Sally and her Perfect Teddy Bear Gift. Which you can find HERE

I once again used these gorgeous postcards that I found at a shop called Iralamija Shop at Etsy. They are digital images that I am in love with and now try to add them to all my cards. Both the outside post card and the inside are digital downloads from the shop and you can find them HERE

The Card:




The Inside of the Card:


and Last but not Least my angle shot:




Image: Sassy Cheryl: Sassy Cheryl and her Perfect Teddy Bear Gift
Papers: SU: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, DP from Stash -Blue paper from Paper Trey Postmarks
Extras: Ribbon from Paper Trey,
Image Colored with Copics

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie

13 comments:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous Debbie! I'm really becoming fond of those SC images and the postcards you've used are just beautiful. I like that pretty die cut peeking out too. :-) Hugs!

heidy said...

Oh what a pretty card,and I love this colour combi!
Hugs Heidy

Sassy Cheryl said...

Love those postcards. Adds just the right touch to your already stunning card. And of course. . . .your coloring is gorgeous! Going to make a fabulous birthday card!
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Blue & Brown challenge this week.

Dawn B. said...

Debbie this is so pretty. I love the different layers you chose. It all looks great with this Sassy little image. Super job.

Cindy Haffner said...

So BEAUTIFUL Debbie!!~

Lia said...

hi debbie,
Woww your card is such a wonderful card I love the papers and the colors are great. Great digi too.
Hugs Lia

Dena said...

Debbie! How are you?
Your card is sooo pretty! Those are amazing colors together, so rich and pretty! I am really falling for these images too, they are too cute!!! Your card is just perfect!!!
Hugs,Dena

Wendy said...

Oh, I just love this, Debbie! The inside is just as pretty as the outside! Nicely done! :)

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh this is just magical Debbie :) What a gorgeous image and I love all your details. They look amazing :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Ann English said...

Oh, Debbie, this is stunning! I love the Vintage feel of this beautiful creation.
I'm so glad you joined us this week for Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Debbie I have stopped by a few times and what with one thing and another I have not commented. So here I am.. Gorgeous card love the image, colours, dies and well it all really..
Hugs
Tamara

Lynne in NI said...

Wow Debbie - what a fabulous design, so many details gorgeous details. I can see why you love your postcards too!

Tammi said...

Love all the layers, and yes, that color combo is definitely you...gorgeous!