Followers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Where's that Darn Cat-Mo's DT Post 111

Well It's now Dorca's turn to be our hostess for the mostess and it's the Great Outdoors for her. Now being a city girl myself that was a challenge all in itself. So I decided to play it safe and use this adorable little boy who is playing dectective and is outside looking for his cat that the dog chased up the tree, so not only did I merge ladies, I merged 3 images and flipped one as well!!! So, You can find Looking for Clues HERE It's All in the Accessories HERE and The Cat's in the Tree HERE

Not sure why, but he reminds me of a very young Inspector Jacques Clouseau so I started humming the Pink Panther Song...Dum, De Dum, De Dum, De Dum, De Dum, De Dum, De Dummmmmm, Did De Dum, De Dum. I love those movies and do own many of the DVD's, and laugh and laugh and laugh, and I even starting to talk like him. I just hope Kato doesn't jump out of the closet and scare the bejeeze out of me...lol anyway I am thinking of giving this to Steven, you know Looking for Clues...so he can look for his Christmas present...What do you think? after all he loved the Treasure Hunt card I gave him for his birthday.

Here is my card:



and the inside of my card:


Of Course my Angle Shot:


Image: Looking for Clues, It's All in the Accessories, Cat in The Tree,
Paper: DP from Stampin Up, Old Olive, Kraft, Cherry Cobler
Extras: MS Fench Punch, Jolees Stickers, SU Photo Corner Punch, Button, Twine, Doily, Cricut cartridge Chrismas Cheer Tree 7 cut at 5 and 5 1/2 for inside, Sizzix Flowers a Plenty Embossing Folder, Sizzix Holly with Berries Die Cut
Image colored with Copics and Prisma Pencils

I hope i inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

I will be entering this in the following challenges:

Hiding in my Craft Room: HERE Mix it Up -Holiday
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge: HERE Christmas
Our Creative Corner: HERE O Christmas Tree
Lollipop Crafts: HERE B for Brown
Simon Says: HERE anything Goes
The Paper Shelter: HERE Anything Goes
Fab n Funky: HERE Anything Goes
Cooking it Up With Kate: HERE Anything Goes
Heart Song Inspiration: HERE Banners and/or Buttons
Paper Sundaes: HERE Winter Wonderland

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much.

Hugs
Debbie

24 comments:

sara said...

really sweet card love that image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Marjie Kemper said...

This is a gorgeous card! So many creative elements on the outside, and then the inside is beautiful too. Wow. I bet he'll love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!

Dorcas said...

Such a pretty layout Debbie and I love the garden fence you made and the perspective of looing out onto the street. Very cool!

heidy said...

Oh wow Debbie,what a work I love it!
Hugs Heidy

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic job blending all three of those images, Debbie. Delightful card! So glad you played along in the challenge at Cooking It Up with Katie, and remember, you can enter a total of 3 times throughout December. Hope to see your work again soon. Merry Christmas.
NanaConnie DT Chef

Carla S. said...

This is fabulous, Debbie! I love the papers and the fun scene you created! Very creative design!

Gretha said...

Woww Debbie, this is so pretty.
Love the layout with the fence.
Hugs Gretha

Tammi said...

This is so fun and creative Debbie! Love how you merged them all together, fantastic card! Thanks alot, I'll be humming that song all day now too! LOL on Kato, such good movies! ~hugs

Wendy said...

Fabulous card....Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh my gosh, I love the different images you've combined - it turned out wonderful. What a fun and adorable card!

Sonia said...

Hello Debbie
Totally Gorgeous! Great JOB!!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week. Good LUck!
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Well done Debbie, merging and flipping, my mind boggles..lol..Fabulous fun card, and great colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dawn B. said...

Now you are going to have me humming that song all day long. This is so sweet. I loved it when I saw it in the yahoogroup. Great merging too. :)

Tracey Manderson said...

Great card! love it! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, and good luck with the challenge
hugs
Tracey

Patricia St Martin said...

Debbie, Thanks for stopping by. Your card is way to cute. The layout is wonderful and the pockets in the middle are a super idea. Your coloring is stunning. I might have to try and make that card.
Hugs, Patricia

Pat said...

Hey there my Yankee mama!! I am lovin' this card, girlfriend! And now I have that goofy Pink Panther sing in my mind! hehehe! Stunning coloring and designwork, sweetie! I love the inside too...fantabulous! Hugs. Pat

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is so great! I love merging images and these go together in such a fun way!

Wishiing you a happy weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Penny said...

So much detail, what a great project. Thanks so much for cooking it up with our anything goes challenge this month, remember you can enter up to three times! Thanks for sharing with us all, happy holidays , Penny (DT Cooking it up with Katie)

Iulia said...

Hey Debbie, this is so sweet and funny my friend! Don't know where you got all these ideas (maybe those Broadway shows I'm so envious for inspire you:))), but your cards always have something sweet and special or make me smile:)
Love the layout too!
Hugs, Iulia

Elaine L. said...

Debbie, This little scene is adorable! Love the way you've combined the three images, and even the inside is gorgeous!

Sandra DeFalco said...

Cute card theme!
Thanks for playing in our 'Christmas' Challenge #34, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh no, I'll be humming that all day myself!! Fab card, those images are so sweet!

Cards By MI said...

What a fun and cheerful card. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Katie said...

Wonderful!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)