Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Birthday Tag Book Mo's DT Post # 112

It still Dorcas' turn to be our hostess and she thought it would be a good idea for us to use Banners or Tags on our card or project. Well since I love to dabble in all types of paper projects and I've been dying to use this Pocket Page & Tag Die for my Big Shot Pro, I decided to drag it out and make a Birthday Book. I did the calendars on the computer and did a tag for each month so on one side of the tag will be the dates for birthdays that are from the 1st throught the 15th and on the back of the tag will be the dates for birthdays for the 16 thorugh the 30th or 31st. Just write who's birthday it is on the line provided.

I used Bella Carrying The and the Cake which you can find HERE and HERE My Minds Eye Paper since you need double sided paper for this project flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find HERE and the ribbon and lace from The Ribbon Girl which you can find HERE

Here is a picture of the Birthday Book:


The book with one of the tags pulled out of the pocket:


The book open:


I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

I am entering this in the following challengegs:
Charisma Cardz Challenge: HERE No Cards
Cute Card Thursday: HERE Anything Goes
Inky Impressions: HERE Ribbon
Die Cutting Divas: HERE Tags, Tags and More Tags
Paper Take Weekly: HERE Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge: HERE Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: HERE Anything Goes with Glitter


As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Image: Mo's Digital: Bella Carrying the Cake
Paper: SU: Purple, My Minds Eye
Extras: WOC Flowers, Ribbon from the Ribbon Girl, Rhinestones,
Image Colored with Copies,

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much.

Hugs
Debbie

26 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful creation, such a lovely image, and such a lot of work has gone into this. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

hey Debbie, wow this birthday tag book is gorjuss!! looks like it took you yonks!! thanks so much for playing at charisma this week good luck!! xxx

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Debbie,

What a work and what a creativity ! I like your calendar, it 's original. Your tags are adorable and I like the colors which you chose. It is a very beautiful realization ! Continue like that, me, I like !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine ;)

heidy said...

Oh Debbie this is stunning,love it ,your so clever!

cheryl said...

oh debbie hun this is just fantastic honest hun your creativity and your attention to detail never ceases to amaze me just stunning hugs cheyrlxxxxxx

Dorcas said...

Wow, Debbie! What an amazing idea, it would be useful for anniversaries as well. YOu did awesome and those papers are GORGEOUS!

Berry said...

This is such amazing work just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Rebekah GDT xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Craft your Passion.xxx

Kathy Bradley said...

Debbie,
Wow, what a great project - it really is very pretty! And, I can see a lot of hard work you put into it - but it certainly shines through - lovely! Thanks for sharing.

Cathy said...

Debbie, this is gorgeous. Exactly what I have been needing to make for my new DIL I have been struggling with the calendar pages. did you happen to save the template? I love the book and all the perfect embellishments!!!

Fiona said...

fabulous project!! This must have taken a while as there has been so much work put into it!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Papertake Weekly.

Fi GDT
x

Joey said...

Debbie this is amazing, such wonderful details and gorgeous colour, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

Dawn B. said...

February 9th..just so you can add mine...hehe. This is awesome. I need to venture way outside my zone and try new things. This is awesome.

Dena said...

GREAT project Debbie! I love it!!! All the cute ribbons and the polkadot paper is adorable!!!
Hugs, Dena

Debs said...

Awesome project - love the design and the colours are stunning!
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Shary, beautiful papers and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Carla S. said...

Fantastic project, Debbie! I love the colors and design of your birthday book! The Mo's image is a fave of mine and of course, you've colored it wonderfully!

Alina said...

the book looks gorgeous, Debbie, I love the purple-green combination!
hugs, Alina

Laney said...

Fabulous project debbie !!
thanks for joining us at Charisma this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Pat said...

Hey hunny...are ya feeling any better?? Still sniffling? Hope you're feelin' better soon!! I tell ya...I have been dying to get to your blog to see more photos of this amazingly cool project!! I LoVe this book...you are such a creative little thing!! Gorgeous coloring...and such yummy colors...the ribbons are perfect!!Talk w/you soon! Hugs. Pat Frank

Creative Diva said...

What a cute way to decorate your tags. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Lynne in NI said...

What a cool project! I need one of these myself and might have a go if I ever get to the end of my Christmas cards LOL!

Cynthia said...

Wow, great project, Debbie! Very useful as well.

crazyribbonlady said...

Wow! Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week! Emma x

Digi Darla said...

Love your cards, Great job...
Please visit my challenge blog at www.DigiDarla.com sometime. XXX~DigiDarla

Tammi said...

This is soooo fabulous, love how this turned out! Now your making me want a big shot pro so I can make one too! :) Cute idea and I love the colors...and the image is so perfect for this...adorable!