Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Creative Inspirations #57- Easter Bunny

This week it Cheryl's turn to host the Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog. She decided to make this weeks theme an Easter Project/Card. So come on down and check out all the other DT members lovely creations and get some inspiration from the rest of the team and play along. Would love to see your creations.

This was one of the first Easter Bunny Stamps that I purchased. I love Penny Black images, espeacially the Easter ones. They are soooooooooo cute. At least in my opinion.

Side View:
Inside of card:
Now, I can in no way, take credit for the fimo idea of having a clay creation to match my card. I got this idea from Gloria whose work can be found
here. Ladies please, please check out her blog her work is GORGEOUS!!!!. I have a while to go before I can catch up to her talent. But I didn't think this was bad for my first attempt.

My first Fimo creation


This also fits the following challenges:
Simon Says Easter Spring Colors
ABC Challenge R stand for Ribbon
7 Kids College Fund Spots
Everybody Art Challenge Easter
Secret Crafter Saturday Feathered Friends
Stampin for the Weekend Easter

Image: Penny Black: A Basketful
Paper: Stuff from stash
Extras: Ribbon, Cuttlebug Corner Die & Leaf Die, Charm, WOC Flowers
Image colored with copics: I did write the colors down, but when I cleaned up I must have tossed the paper... Sorry
Box made using by Cricut cartridge used Tags,Bags Boxes & More

As always, Thanks for looking would love hearing from you, your comments mean so much

Hugs
Debbie

23 comments:

cheryl said...

oh debs hun this is just brilliant,was wowed when i saw this on our blog this is one,amazing creation hun,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Laney said...

Fabulous card Debbie and oh my.... the Bunny is awesome!!! wish I was that clever!!
hugs
laney

Dena said...

What an adorable fimo bunny! Gosh! This is just too cute for words and I love lavendar and yellow!!! Great card too, super cute bunny!
Hugs, Dena

Gloria Dawson said...

Debbie this is stunning!! I just love the card but OH MY!!!! how adorable is your bunny and chicks. You are a natural for this craft....keep it up!!

Blessings,
Gloria

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

super cute card and figures

Thanks for joining "Our feathered friends" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

heidy said...

Wow Debbie,what a gorgeous creations,and I love your Fimo creations,Years back I played a lot with Fimo.
Hugs Heidy

Wendy said...

OMGosh, can you say FABULOUS!!! Debbie, this is so stinkin cute and your coloring just WOW's me! Awesome card & box....I love it!!!!
Happy Sunday! Hope your enjoying your weekend!

Pat said...

Hi Deb...another cutie patootie creation from NYC!! I love all the bunnies...and your coloring, hon, is gorgeous!! What a superbly fun Easter card!! Hope you're having a fun weekend. I'll email later...hugs. Pat

Autumn said...

Fantastic card inside and out and that bunny and those chicks are AWESOME!! What a great gift I'm sure this will be treasured for a long time!
xxAutumn

Deb said...

Beautiful Creation Debbie, love the fab charm and super colors
Debs
xxx

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous project and card! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

Emily said...

Debbie! Your card is awesome! I love the image and your layout is perfect. Fantastic job on the fimo bunny too:))

Karli said...

fabulous card, adorable image, & beautifully colored :) Thanks so much for sharing your card creation with us at ABC Challenge. We hope you'll join us again next time! Hugs~

debby4000 said...

Oh the bunny is so sweet Debbie, gorgeous, adorable card. Absolutely love the fimo bunny and the chicks.
luv
Debby

Jodi said...

Debbie I must tell you that I just love all of your cute fimo creations! I have always wanted to try that out but just not have had any opportunity yet. You have done a fantastic job on that as well as your beautiful and cute card! I too am a huge fan of Penny Black images!! Great job on decorating the inside of the card too! Hope you have a great day!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Lynne in NI said...

Awww gorgeous card Debbie and your wee fimo creations are fabulous .... the chicks are sooooo cute!

jaine drake said...

Thats so cute. I love the idea of using Fimo on the card.

coldwaters2 said...

Super, super, super project Debbie love that card so much and those little Fimo animals are awesome
Hugs
Lorraine x

Heather said...

Oh Debbie, what fabulous creations - all of them!! Beautiful card - wonderful colours, lovely details and great colouring of the cute PB image.
Congratulations on your first attempt at Fimo, it is totally awesome, that bunny is adorable and the little chicks so sweet!!!

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Vintage Milly said...

I just can't tell you how wonderful this is, absolutely stunning work hun,
Em.x

Tammi said...

Well you know these bunnies will always remind me of you!! :) Aww, such an adorable fimo bunny...and basket of chicks too! So perfect with your sweet and beautiful card, love those colors!

Mummylade said...

wow, this is so supercute! Thank you so much for entering the SFTW Easter challenge and good luck!

Andie's Space said...

Hi Debbie,
This is gorgeous. I love your fabulous colouring & cute image. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx