Followers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

WOJ # 74

A quick post for me today, so glad that I was able to get this card done. Still working tons of overtime so sometimes I start cards and they end up on the back burner and never make it..But anyway, I was determined to finish this so that I could up load it for the Whiff of Joy Challenge.. We had to follow Jane's sketch, and what a great sketch it was. Here is my take on the sketch..

A close up:


Paper: Basic Grey
Image: Whiff of Joy
Extras: Buttons, Ribbon & Ric Rac
Image Colored with Copics: E000,E00,E02,E21,E25,E27,E31,R81,R83,R85

Thanks for looking
Debbie

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Debbie, this is so cute.
luv
Debby

Sandi said...

Love this Whif image, and oh those great colors and buttons just make it pop. Sandi

Debbie said...

A beautiful card Debbie, the image is adorable and I love the pretty papers and button details.
Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ Challenges...hope to see you again next week :)
Hugs
Debbie x

Benga said...

very pretty card!

Lynne in NI said...

So pretty! I love how you coloured her!

Stacy Morgan said...

If only I was that cute washing dishes... Very sweet and pretty. I like the button accents.