Followers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Copic Creations Challenge - Flowers

I've had this image for ages, and never inked him up til today. What was I waiting for, I have no idea but thought he'd be perfect for this Flower challenge..I also decided to pop up the daffodil since I had the mouse pad and the tole tool out. I remembered this idea from a House Mouse challenge way back in June. (see sometimes I remember things) Anyway, I went back to give credit where credit is due, and it was Heather that used this same image for the Paper Tole challenge. Glad I remembered about it especially since it was months and months ago...lol

A Close Up:




Image: Stampabilities - House Mouse- Gentle Rain
Papers from Basic Grey & K&Company
Extras: Corner Punch, Border Punch & Brown Pearls
Technique: Paper Tole
Image colored with Copics: YG21,Yg23,YG25, Y11,Y21,Y26,Y32,E000,E00,E02,E21,E33,#35,
E37

11 comments:

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Love your card--the daffodil looks so life-like!! Cute image too and very nicely coloured!!
Blessings,
Sarah :)

Cindy Haffner said...

So DARLING!!

Patti said...

I loved how this turned out...the flower really pops. Is the shadow for real or did you color it in? Hopefully we can get together this summer...I'll be around the last week of June thru July 6!

Rach said...

what a sweet card, love the image and how you have given it depth.xx

Anonymous said...

how perfectly adorable! love your card design and coloring!
Pam Going Postal

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, poor little Mousie! Fabulous colouring Debbie - your daffodil is so life-like! Love your scalloped edge and that pretty corner too!
:o)

Jodi said...

Very sweet and adorable!! I love the way you did the flower too!! Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Julie said...

This is so sweet love the flower.

Tammi said...

Adorable, love the corner and the dimension, looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo Deb! I love it!! It's just gorgeous. I love how you added the dimension on the flower and leaves . . . What an awesome idea. Of course, you know I love, love, love the mice! So, this one is a definite favorite of mine! I'm so glad you could join us this week!! Yay. hugz, Mary

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the 3D effect of the flower