Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cherry Blossom Time



Since I had these papers out, and I loved the Saturday sketch so much, I had to do another card using this sketch. I thought these red papers were perfect for this image and I just had to get this card done. I am having so much fun playing with these beautiful images from Susana's Custom Art & Card Design. If you are interested in this image or any of the other gorgeous Elizabeth Bell's that are exclusive to her store, they can be found
Here

here is a close up of the card

Thanks for looking

Image: SCASD-Cherry Blossom, Stampin Up Symbols of Solicitude, & Computer Generated bottom sentiment
All Papers from Stampin Up
Extras: Nesties, Button, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder
Image colored with copics

4 comments:

Po prostu "Karteczki" said...

Amazing card!

cats whiskers said...

This is just perfect dear love it all, you can enter this for LOTV challenge this week which is for an easel card

Hugs Jacqui x

Tammi said...

I LOVE this gorgeous card, so happy to have it right here to look at! :) Your coloring is beautiful on her! ~Hugs

Jodi said...

She is gorgeous!! I love the very pretty coloring you did on her!! Love this!
Hugs
Jodi =)