Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cherry Blossom Time



Since I had these papers out, and I loved the Saturday sketch so much, I had to do another card using this sketch. I thought these red papers were perfect for this image and I just had to get this card done. I am having so much fun playing with these beautiful images from Susana's Custom Art & Card Design. If you are interested in this image or any of the other gorgeous Elizabeth Bell's that are exclusive to her store, they can be found
Here

here is a close up of the card

Thanks for looking

Image: SCASD-Cherry Blossom, Stampin Up Symbols of Solicitude, & Computer Generated bottom sentiment
All Papers from Stampin Up
Extras: Nesties, Button, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder
Image colored with copics

3 comments:

cats whiskers said...

This is just perfect dear love it all, you can enter this for LOTV challenge this week which is for an easel card

Hugs Jacqui x

Tammi said...

I LOVE this gorgeous card, so happy to have it right here to look at! :) Your coloring is beautiful on her! ~Hugs

Jodi said...

She is gorgeous!! I love the very pretty coloring you did on her!! Love this!
Hugs
Jodi =)