Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pooh Bear



Nothing fancy today, just a quick post before I run to work. I did this over the weekend and am just getting a chance to upload it. This was made for my little nephew who turns 4 in a few days... What little kid doesn't love good ole Pooh Bear. I purchased this cartridge back in December of last year when they were on sale and have yet to use it, so I dug out my trustly ole cricut and put it to use. It was a fast and fun card to do.

Thanks for looking
Debbie

4 comments:

Sandi said...

that is one of the sweetest pooh cards I have seen. I love your color choices. Sandi

Lynne in NI said...

Us big kids love good ole Pooh Bear too! Really sweet card!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fab, perfect Pooh bear for a little ones birthday.
luv
Debby

Tammi said...

Wow! This is AWESOME! Cute way to do the embossed panels, love those together and Pooh is adorable...fantastic card!