Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friday Sketcher #68- Halloween Trio


With school officially in session, I didn't think I was going be able to do a sketch this week. Take about Chaos in the office... Well, that's putting it mildly. It will be about 3 weeks before it settles down at work. I hope...

This was done for the Friday Sketchers challenge which is sponsered by Ladybug and Friends, talk about getting it in in the nick of time. Glad I made it!!!

Image: Whippersnapper & Sentiment from Michaels $1 bin...Love that bin
Paper: Paper Trey Cardstock: White, Plum Pudding, and Summer Surprise & DP Tim Coffey Halloween I Want Candy
Extras: Cuttlebug embossing folder
Image colored in with copics

Thanks for looking
Debbie

5 comments:

CelticWoman said...

Debbie that is adorable, hope things simmer down for you quickly. Sandi

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Now that is a fun and cute image. Your coloring looks awesome and I like the web in the corner.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous fun image, they're brilliant and love the card you've made with them.
luv
Debby

Kris L said...

Great coloring job Debbie. Love that spider web corner too! Hugs...Kris

Tammi said...

Fun! Makes me smile...great little web corner and the paper is cute!