Followers

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Bright Colors for Mo's this week

Well I'm not one for bright colors, so this was a challenge for me.  But, I know that my DT sister Iulia probably rocked this challenge out because bright colors are her middle name that's why I was shocked that it was Franz's "Bright" idea for this week's challenge... So I hope this counts Franz cause this is as bright as I get.....lol  So why not join in on the fun this week for our "Bright Color" challenge just use a bright color and  a Mo image and you're good to go.
I got this little cutie Bye Bye right HERE

I made this card for my little peanut who turns one this week and is having his birthday bash on Sunday.  So Joey... Happy Birthday my honey bunny... This card is for you..and don't worry Aunt Debbie has it stuffed with money and I got you some other goodies too



Image: Bye Bye  Boy
Paper: SU Kraft, 6x6 Paper Pack by My Minds Eye (Stella  and Rose)
Extras: Doily, WOC Flowers, Spellbinders, Pearls, Ribbon,
Doohicky Die
Image Colored with Copics

I am entering this into the following challenge(s)

1. The Cutie Pie Challenge: HERE One for the Kids

 I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love. 

 As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie


8 comments:

Mau xx said...

This is adorable Debbie, I love this image and think I need to invest.
Love the beautiful colours you used.
Huge hugs coming your way.
Mau xx

Mau xx said...

This is adorable Debbie, I love this image and think I need to invest.
Love the beautiful colours you used.
Huge hugs coming your way.
Mau xx

Pat said...

Hey there Aunt Debbie!! Joey won't care much about his card...unless you have it slathered with syrup! (At least that's what I think about Isla's 1st b-day card! hehe!) But his mama will treasure it for always! I can't believe he's a year old already!! And what an adorable card this is...and it's perfectly bright!! I love the design...and your coloring rocks, as always!! Fill it with LOTS and LOTS of $$$! Hugs. Pat

debby4000 said...

Such a cute, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Cathy said...

Debbie, this is just precious and Joey is going to love it. They grow up too fast dont they! I think it is just perfectly bright !!!

Tracy said...

Look at that wonderful red hair. :-) Hope his birthday was lots of fun. Had to laugh at your comment about who came up with this challenge. hee hee True so true. Our Iulia is the Queen of Bright Colors. This is a birthday card treasure Debbie. Hugs!

Kim Bell said...

Debbie!
I love your card for your little peanut. Joey will love it. Happy Birthday.

Hugz
Kim

Anja said...

No doubt, Debbie ... your card IS bright AND absolutely gorgeous! I love this image too and your DPs are so beautiful. I am sure this birthday card will be treasured until Joey's first "adult birhtday" (in Germany the 18th is the magical number, guess you celebrate the 21st?)

Hugs, Anja
PS: Hope Michael is still enjoying his trip...