Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2013

ABC Challenge E is for Easter

It's Thursday and we know what that means, it's time for Mo's where does the time go and this week we are doing our ABC challenge and we are up to the letter "E"  and with this Sunday being Easter Sunday I decided to make this card for my husbands aide Athea.  She has been such a blessing to us so it's time I made a card just for her along with her Easter plant so I used this image called Easter Lahra that you can find HERE

I hope you join in on the fun, just don't forget to use one of Mo's images to be eligible to be in on the draw to win a $5 shopping spree in her shop.


My angle view



I am entering this into the following challenges:

1. Pile it On: HERE Dots
2. Make it Monday: HERE Always Anything Goes
3. Cutie Pie Challenge: HERE Easter
4. Digital Tuesday: HERE Spring Colors
5. Party Time Tuesdays: HERE Anything Goes
6. Oldie But Goodie: HERE Old Stampin Up Paper, Old, Cuttlebug die, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing
    Folder
7. Simon Says Stamp: HERE Anything Goes
8. 4 Crafty Chicks: HERE Easter

I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

Image: Mo's Digital Image: Easter Lahra
Sentiment:  Stampin Up
Paper: Stampin Up
Extras: Rhinestones, Pearls, WOC Flowers,Ribbon, Toile, Cuttlebug Die, Buttons, Embossing Folder
Image Colored with Copics



As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie


13 comments:

Mau xx said...

Hi Debbie, Hope you are ok sweet lady, Love the Spring fresh card. The image and flowers are so sweet, and of course the touch of bling is perfect for it.
Easter Blessings winging there way to you.
Huge hugs Mau xx

Pat said...

Hey there my little NY cupcake!! Your card ROCKS!! Althea will love it!! I know I do! Brilliant coloring and design work...as always! And I just adore this image!! Love, love, LOVE it!! I've been missing you...will look for you Friday afternoon...I have to make a b-day card for my MIL's baby sister...she'll be 90! hehehe! Hugs. Pat

Barb said...

Your card is very sweet! There are so many delight details to take in. It caught my eye in the SSS challenge. I have that image and have never colored it. You've done a great job with her! Thanks for sharing!

Helen said...

So pretty!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, she's such a cutie, beautifully coloured and gorgeous flowers too!

Tracy said...

So wonderfully delicate, sweet, and girly Debbie. Your easel cards are always beautifully designed and just look at that fabulous coloring! Hugs!

Cathy said...

Debbie, this is so sweet, love the colors and layout of your beautiful card. YOur husbands aide will love it.

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a beautiful card. Love your great coloring on the cute image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make It Monday. ^_^

cheiron said...

What a cutie pie..great coloring and card design. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge this week over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Kim Bell said...

Debbie!
Wow,Wow. I just love your card. It is just stunning!!I love all the details. Love those pearls sweetie.
Hugs
Kim

Anja said...

Oh, such a sweet and springy Easter card, Debbie! I adore those pastellic papers and your stunning coloring. And I always love how you arrange all those beautiful flowers on your cards.
Absolutely fantastic "E" project, hun!

Hugs, Anja

Stacy Morgan said...

Awww... This is super sweet Easter creation. Wonderful colors and the flowers are always perfect.

Iulia said...

Oh, what a cutie she is! Love the soft colors and the elegance of this card! Beautifully done!
Hugs