Ribbons and Bows can only mean one thing for mean GIRLY!!!! I love doing girly cards.. nice and frilly... . I made this for my niece, OMG this is so her, she turned 8 this week and I just had to use this image for her. which is called Talk to the Bear which you can find HERE
I am entering this into the following challenges:
1. Simon Says: HERE Anything Goes
2. Fab n Funky: HERE Starts with "f' Well Flowers start with "F' and this is for my niece who is "Fresh" and that start with "F"
3. Party Time Tuesdays: HERE Anything Goes
4. Die Cut Divas: HERE Tic Tac Toe - Doily, Flowers, Shabby Chic
5. Make it Monday: HERE Always Anything Goes
6. Paper Play Challenge: HERE Flowers and Lace Well my Doily is Lacy
I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love
Image: Mo's Digital Image: Talk to The Bear
Paper: K&Copany, Inside Paper from Pat, Thanks Pat
Extras: Pearls, Flowers, Ribbon, Corner Punch,Doily
Image Colored with Copics
I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find HERE and the ribbon and charm from The Ribbon Girl which you can find HERE
As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.