Card with the tag out:
The tag is on the second blanket,.
and the blanket which was my first lacy blanket
1. The Ribbon Girl: HERE Use Ribbon or Lace
2. Lollipop Challenge: HERE Flowers in Bloom
3. Cutie Pie Challenge: HERE Die Cuts & Punches
4. Cupcake Craft Challenge: HERE Tag You're It
5. Digital Tuesday: HERE Anything Goes
6. Cooking it Up with Kate: HERE Celebrate with Ribbon and a Die Cut
I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.
Image: Mo's Digital Image: Wyknen, Blynken and Nod Sentiment: SU: Short and Sweet
Paper:SU: Crumb Cake, Doodlebug and Stash
Extras: Flowers from WOC, Ribbon from the The Ribbon Girl, Pearls, Nestibilities,"BABY" Letters from Target, Cricut Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cartridge
Image Colored with Copics and Prisma Pencils
I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find HERE and the ribbon and charm from The Ribbon Girl which you can find HERE
As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.