Followers

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fairy Cute

This week at 7 Kids our Theme is Make it Cute, well, I think this little Fairy from Nellie Snellen fits that bill to a "T' as they say. You can find this cutie patootie right HERE
I also used these wonderful products that you can also find at the 7 Kids Store, so Happy Shopping: Miss Nelly Paper Pad by Kaiser Craft, Tuxedo Memento Black Ink, Copic Markers, Prisma Pencils and Neenah Paper Of Course my Angle Shot:
Thanks so much for joining us at the 7 Kids College Fund this fortnight. I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun. If you need more inspiration you can visit the rest of the team by clicking HERE they really out did themselves and while you're at it, why not leave them a little love, they really out did themselves. As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day. Hugs Debbie

7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! I love the papers andpretty details! Wonderful coloring of the darling image!

Carisa said...

Oh debbie, I agree, these little stamps are the cutest!!! I can't wait to get my hands on some. You've done a brilliant job with her.

Pat said...

Hey sugar!!! Yep...definitely a cutie patootie!! I KNEW you'd love these images! They are crazy adorable...and your coloring is stunning, as always!! I love the paper layering too...and the lace and flowers...LOVE IT!! Hugs. Pat Frank

heidy said...

O yes Debbie this is cute,love it!!!
Hugs Heidy

Tracy said...

I love those Nellie Snellen images and you've added so much great layering on this card Debbie. Super cute and fun! Hugs!

Chrissy said...

So very Cute Debbie, and fabulous colouring and design...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Debbie and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby