Well it's the wearing of the green here in New York today, and I sure in your neck of the woods as well. It's St. Patrick's Day and we are all Irish for the day. I am anxiously awaiting my Irish Soda Bread hot out of the oven. It should be down soon... I can't wait. Over at Sassy Cheryl, the theme this week is green and what better image than this adorable little girl playing the fife called Saint Patrick's Day Patty that you can find HERE. All the paper is from my stash, the flowers from Wild Orchid Craft and ribbon and twine from The Ribbon Girl.
so without further adieu, here is my version of the wearing of the green.
For the inside of the Card, I found this beautiful poem that was perfect,
My Angle Shot:
I am also entering this into the following challenges:
1. Fab n Funky HERE St. Patrick's Day
2. The Kraft Journal: HERE The Luck of the Irish
3. Paper Journal: HEREFeminine Flair
4. Crazy for Challenges: HERE Green for St. Patrick's Day
5. Sugar Creek Hollow: HERE vintage, shabby chic or primitive cards to have lots of LAYERS. I have lots of Layers
6. Sweet Stampin: HERE Use Lots of Green
7. Pile it On: HERE St. Patrick's and or Green Spots and or Stripes
8. Alphabet Challenge: HERE C for Celebrate St. Patrick's Day or Good Luck
9. Papercraft Star: HERE Use Green
10. Sassy Cheryl: HERE Wearing of the Green
I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find HERE and the ribbon and charm from The Ribbon Girl which you can find HERE
As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.