Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Oh Baby Bundle of Joy


This adorable digi image is from Mo's Digital Pencils This week it is Pat Franks turn to host the challenge and she choose babies. With so many pregnant teachers at work, one can never have enough baby cards. We average at least 5 every year and this year is no exception. I also followed the sketch over at Friday Sketchers, where the new DT member Rach has given us a fabulous sketch to play with. So of course I had to play along.



I also did the lips and cheeks a little different this time, I used E93 Tea Rose for the lips then the cheeks going over the cheeks again with E00, I think it gave it a softer touch than the usual R20

I found the word Baby at believe it or not Targets. As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to use it on an easel card. I held it in my hand and didn't want to put it down and dug and dug hoping to find another one, but alas, it was the last one that said Baby. I think I'll hit another Target, would love to find this in pink or blue, heck I'll even take another yellow even though it's not my favorite color to work with.



This also fits the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Pencil Oh Baby
Cooking it Up with KateSpring, Yellow, Flowers
Simon Says No Cook Recipe 1 image, 2 PP's plus plain, 3 embellishments
Friday Sketchers Sketch
Cute Card Thursday Signs of Spring
Stamp Something Digi Day

Image: Mo's Digital Pencil Sentiment from $1 bin at Michaels
Paper: Stampin Up
Extras: Baby Sticker, Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, MS Border Punch, Doiley, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Ribbons from SU,
Image Colored with Copics: Face: E02,E00,E000,E93 Babies Outfit: B21, Y23,Y21,E30,E42
Hair:

As always, thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Debbie

26 comments:

heidy said...

Oh Debbie,what an adorable card,love all the detail on it.
Hugs Heidy

Elaine L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the yellow and white...so cheerful! Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just stunning ,that image is just so cute and your coloring and detail are just perfect,hugs cheryl xxxxx

DanielleP said...

Adorable card!
DanielleP

Pat said...

Hi hunny bunny! How's the weather up there in NYC?! Whenever I hear about anything going on in NYC, I immediately think of you! So cool to have a friend there!! Now listen, darlin'...I chose this challenge topic just for you, y'know! hehehe! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Mo's!! Your card is stunning! I love this little Mo Manning baby boy...your coloring is gorgeous...and his whispy hair almost looke real! Very cool "Baby" on the base of your card. I am totally lovin' it!! One lucky recipient will cherish this little masterpiece for years and yeard and years! Have a great week sweet friend. Hugs. Pat Frank

Laney said...

WOW what a gorgeous card Debbie I love the lemon its so fresh, the image is adorable and I love that word Baby too!! perfect
hugs
laney

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh this is just so ADORABLE!!

Laney said...

Hi Debbie me again LOL!!
stunning card Thanks for 'Cooking it up with katie'
hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Lynne in NI said...

Awww this is so pretty in yellow and white, and the baby text is gorgeous and sparkly! Hope you're havin a great weekend Debbie

Dena said...

Wow! Stunning baby card Debbie! I can't believe you found such perfect wording at Target! Great find! All of your details are gorgeous!
Hugs, Dena

lisbeth said...

great work on your card.I love it. Thanks for joinning Cooking it up with Katie this week

Rach said...

a fabulous card hugs rachxx

Kris said...

WOW Debbie this card is awesome! Don't you just love it when you find a cool embellie in an unexpected place? Hugs...Kris

Tammy said...

Awww this is sooo sweet! Fantastic image and colors and I love the sparkle! Thanks for Cooking it up with Katie this week!
Tammy :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Debbie this oh so beautiful, I love that image and the colours are gorgeous.
hugs
Lorraine x

Christine said...

Wow, your card is amazing!! Love the big fun title and the gorgeous colored image. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

jude said...

Debbie this is absolutely stunning hunni!Just love the image design and layout.The Lemon is fresh looking!
hugs judex

Jodi said...

Cute baby card, I love how pretty she looks in yellow!!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Wendy said...

Aww Debbie~ this is so adorably CUTE! OMGosh, I love this! Terrific card, girl! :)

Jeanette said...

This is wonderful Debbie. Love, love your coloring of this sweet image and the Baby letters are the fantastic touch to your easel card.
Hugs Jeanette

Katie said...

Super cute baby card!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie this week :)

Julie said...

Super cute! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Deb said...

What a sweet sweet card! I love the yellow, as well as the swirly cuts, the flowers and the border punch. The "Baby" is so glittery, love it!!

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable..LOVE the way you created this card.. Great job. Thanks for joining us at MO's.

Tammi said...

Oh this is cute! Love how you do those double swirls, will have to try that...always love what you make!

Stacy Morgan said...

Simply darling, I like these letters also. Too sweet.