Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just Magnolia, Magnolia Down Under

I followed the sketch at Just Magnolia, which was designed by Donalda, and since I am reusing the ribbon that came wrapped around my beautiful calendar that Tammi gave me I am also recycling it so this fits Magnolia Down Under which is to reduce/reuse/ or recycle
Once again I followed the tutorial for making copics look like Distress inks given by Suzanne Dean which can be found here

I am loving these flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, don't know what took me so long to join the band wagon. But, I am really enjoying them and glad I finally took the plunge.




Image: Tilda Sentiment: Stampin Up: Tags so Much
Paper:Doodlebug Paper Potpourri-Cupcake Boutique Stampin Up:Rose Red
Extras: Nesties, Paper Piercer, Stampin Up: Tag Punches, Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers,Dimentionals, Recollections: Rhinestone Swirl, Ribbon
Copics Used: Face: E13,E11,E00,WR, Dress/Hair Bow/Socks: R20,R00,R000,E42,W3, Hair/Shoes: E27,E31,E41,W3 Cookies: R22,R20,R00

As Always Thanks for Looking and have a great day
Hugs
Debbie

7 comments:

debbies said...

LOL looks like we both used things on our card that Tammi sent! This will always be a favorite Tilda!

Kris said...

Such a pretty card Debbie - she's colored beautifully. I love those flowers - just don't work so much for me and the post office! Have a great Sunday. Hugs...Kris

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card Debbie, love the cute Tilda.
luv
Debby

Jane said...

This is beautiful! Gorgeous colouring and details! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

Stampin'Piper said...

Lovely card! Just my colors ;)

Thanks so much for joinig us at MDUC this week!

Hugs Tanja

Kylie said...

Gorgoeus Debbie! I love the flowers too. WOC is one of my fav stores :) Your card is so pretty, I love this cute Tilda.
Thanks for joining MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Stampin Mindy said...

Ohh this is stunning! Great color my personal fav! I love the bling. Gorgeous coloring too!

Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler Challenge Blog!

Hugs, Mindy