Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

House Mouse Challange #53-Buttons


One of the little buggers at school got me sick. Not sure which one, but I'll get him...lol but anyway, what better way to spend a Saturday afternoon when you have a sore throat, than to craft. This week over at the House Mouse Blog the challange is to use buttons on your card. So I decided to use this image to get a start on my Halloween cards. I also received a package of goodies that I ordered earlier in the week and couldn't wait to use my new nestibilitie dies. There are so many possibilities with these. I used some left over Stampin Up Designer Paper, my Martha Stewart Craft Punch and my trustie Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Stamp: Trick or Treat $1 bin at Michaels, House Mouse-Mice Carrot
Paper: Stampin Up: Creepy Crawly, Basic Black & Paper Trey Summer Sunrise
Extras: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Distressed Stripes, Nestibilities - Pendant, Buttons & MS Web Punch

5 comments:

Tammi said...

That black lacy background looks fantastic, wow, this is so cute! Great design and fun little spider coming off the web! :) Feel better soon, hugs!

~MudpieMouse said...

Boo-tiful card! I love the spider web lace affect, that's too cute. Love the layout you used and the papers you chose. Great job! Keep on stampin' on!

Deb said...

Oh this mouse is just darling! Love the layout too. I definitely need those nesties, love the lacy look. :-)

GeminiJen said...

This card is FABULOUS!
JennyA.

Heather said...

Just gorgeous, love the colours, papers and that fabulous, beautifully coloured image. Great layout too.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx