Followers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Relax



This card was done for my BIL's birthday who's birthday is in 2 weeks. Since I wanted to do a masculine card and I find I always reach for my brayer when doing one. So I dusted it off and used an oldie but goodie retired set from Stampin Up from the sketches series. Before I put it away, I will do one more for my son who commented on this card and who's birthday is next week. Now to think of something to do...

Stamp: Stampin Up: Sketches, Sea Grass?
Ink: Stampin Up: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Creamy Carmel, Adirondack: Ginger
Paper: Paper Trey: Enchanted Evening, Stampin Up: Whisper White, Creamy Carmel, Sahara Sand DP: Bella Bleu
Image colored in Copics
Extras: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder-Swirls, MS Border Punch

5 comments:

Deb said...

This is just beautiful, so serene. Is this the BIL who wasn't well? How is he doing?

Lady Latte said...

I L-O-V-E all of your brayered cards and this is yet another great card you have created! You do such lovely work-and I love this old stamp set. Glad you used it :-)

Patti said...

Your brayered cards are terrific. I think I will have to pull out my brayer this weekend and do some practicing. And aren't we lucky to have almost 16 year old BOYS who love our cards and want their own. Who would think!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous and so perfect for a man.
luv
Debby

Tammi said...

Oh, there's where I'd LOVE to be, how peaceful! Beautifully done, as always!