Followers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Winter Wonderland #7-Christmas Present



Thanks for the inspiration to get some Christmas cards done each week. I am hoping to get a few more weeks in so that I don't feel the mad rush in Novemeber. So thanks for this wonder challenge.. and once again I enjoyed this challenge so much, I figured since everything was out, why not make two cards..so here is my second card for the challege.



Stamp: Whippersnapper: Ellie Elf
Paper: Imaginisce Snowy Jo, Basil CC, Paper Trey White
Extras: Rhinestones, Nesties, Pearls, Ribbon, Prismas,
Image colored with copics

13 comments:

herminesplace said...

Both look great!

Kris L said...

I KNEW there was a stamp I meant to order the last time from WhipperSnapper! Such pretty cards, Debbie...Hugs...Kris

Pascale said...

Hi Debbie two fantastic cards I love the floral embellishments and what a great image. Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland. Hugs Pascale

Emily said...

Two great Xmas cards Debbie! Love that darling image and your great paper!

Tammi said...

I don't think I've ever seen this cute image before, wow Debbie, both are darling cards! I like how you used two different shapes on them. Did you see the new Nesties that are coming out soon? Some great ones!

Lesley said...

wow these are gorgeous!! I love those images...they are soooo cute!!! fab card!! Thanx 4 playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week!! Hugs Lesley xxx

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Both of these are so cute. Great colors, images and layouts.

Anne said...

OMGoodness, what a great advert for these stamps you are!! Your cards are absolutely wonderful! I love them both! Thank You so much for playing along with us! :o)xx

Kinglake said...

fab card xx jo xx

Maria Matter said...

Debbie, this is beautiful! Your coloring is tops! I love your design too...just a real beauty!
blessings, Maria

Cindy Haffner said...

Debbie this is so pretty, love it.

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Debbie, love the image and lovely papers
Clairex

Donalda said...

Hon your cards you have uploaded are just beautifuld dear, such gorgeous coloring. I so need to get started on Christmas Cards for my work scheduled I think if I started now I might be able to get a few done lol Hugs dear