Followers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happily Ever After


I was asked to make a Wedding card for a colleague at work. This is what I made for her and I hope that she likes it since she is rather fussy. For some reason she wants big cards and I told her the biggest I do is 5 ½ x 5 ½. If by chance she doesn’t like it, I will probably send it off to my niece with a bunch of other cards.

Stamp: Inkadinkado-Clear Set-Wedding/Marriage
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black Ink
Card is a pre-embossed pack for DCWV
Paper: Stampin Up: Basic Black, Whisper white
Extras: Self Adhesive Pearls, Nesties, Cuttlebug Flower Die Cut, and 1” circle punch, Flowers are from K Marcella that I found at Targets.

Thanks for looking
Debbie

13 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful and elegant, a perfect wedding card.
luv
Debby

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so elegant and very beautiful.

Bev said...

OMG!!! Absolutely stunning! Love it!! x

Lady Latte said...

It is a lovely card and I hope she likes it! If not-send it to me. Two of my nieces are getting married this summer. You made this look very very elegant indeed.

Nilla said...

How very elegant card! Fantastic! Hugs Nilla

Emily said...

Drop dead gorgeous Debbie! There is something wrong with your co-worker is she doesn't like this. I have to say it is hands down the most gorgeous thing I've seen in a long time!

Rach said...

oh wow this is gorgeous i can't see any reason why your colleague shouldn't like it. so elegant. i love the white on white flowers.xx

cats whiskers said...

What a truly stunning and elegant card, I just adore those flowers and the image, it is just beautiufl
Hugs Jacqui x

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh gorgeous wedding card! I always find wedding cards really hard to make. and sympathy cards. And cards for men. and cards for young teenagers. Hmmm... think you'd better send me some of your Mojo!

theneon said...

There is no way that this card would not be liked. It is elegant and very special. Your work colleague is very lucky to have you design a such a special card.

Deb said...

So beautiful and elegant, love everything about it!! Flowers and the image are just gorgeous!

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous, such an elegent card!
Clairex

Heather Huggins said...

Wow this is striking!!!