Followers

Monday, July 19, 2010

Spring Cleaning MDUC #55 & Friday Sketchers #111

I did this for both the Magnolia Down Under Challenge and the Friday Sketchers Challenge. The Magnolia Down Under challenge is to make a Season Themed card so I choose Spring. Nothing like Spring cleaning..lol and I followed the sketch for Friday Sketchers.


Image: Tilda with Broom
Paper from Stampin Up
Extras: Primsa Flowers, Rhinestones,Corner Die Cut, MS Branch Punch, Swirl Die Cut, Fiskars Border Punch
Copics: B60,E21,E000,E00,E02,E27,E31,E34,R25,R37,R39

As always, Thanks for looking
Debbie

9 comments:

Pernilla/Trollwing said...

WOW! What a beutiful beautiful card! I really fell in love with the flower-butterflies-swirl-"bunch", and your coloring are just lovely! Since I only do distresscoloring, its so nice to see the fantastic work you do with copics, nice!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, Im so happy I found yours, and all the magic stuff you are creating here!!
Hugs:)

Lia said...

Hi Debbie,
your card is great I love the easel and the stamp is cute.
I have some troubles to read your blog the background is very dark.
hugs Lia

Unknown said...

OMGOSH that is such a cute Tilda I love her!! Your card is amazing!! I love your flowers and the swirly swirl and your papers are pretty yummy too!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us a MDUC this week. Hope we see you again next week!
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Kylie said...

Oh, what a gorgeous image! I love the colours you have used. Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Debbie, beautiful colours and sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Debbie Pamment said...

Spring cleaning - I love getting some fresh air through the house after it's closed up for Winter and I love your card!!! Fabulous job - your layout and idea is wonderful!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

Stacy Morgan said...

She is beautiful and sweet all in one. Your flowers are a wonderful touch and again wonderful coloring.

Tammi said...

Debbie stunning job with the sketch, this is gorgeous!

Lady Latte said...

Great card-love Tilda.