Followers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just Magnolia #64 -Boo!!!

I bought this Edwin awhile back..just fell in love with him and as soon as I saw this sketch, I knew it was finally time to ink him up and color him in, So I figured I'd get a jump start on my Halloween Cards...



Image: Dracular Edwin
Sentiments are $1 stamps from Michaels
Paper: Imaginisce, Basic Black, More Mustand, Vanila
Extras: SU Slot Punch, Dimentionals, Black Rhinestones, Die Cut Swirl, Primsa Flowers, MS Boo Punch & Branch Punch, Flower Die Cut (used for back of Trick or Treat)& Nestibilities
Image Colored with Copics: E000,E00,E02,R20,E25,E49,E53,E59,C1,C3,C5,C7,C9,YR18,B60

Thanks for looking
Debbie

5 comments:

Tammi said...

Oh WOW Debbie this is fantastic!!! Love the boo border and how you placed the ribbon and that spider is awesome, great layout! Might have to case this one! ;) ~hugs

Lia said...

hi debbie,
your card is amazing I love Edwin
hugs Lia

Lynne in NI said...

COOL card Debbie! Love how you used your ribbon and all your fab embellies

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is just so cute!! Love the flowers and the black centers! Great card!

Lady Latte said...

Scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Love the little ghosts :-)