Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

BINGO no I mean TANGO!!!!

As many of you know, I work for a school, one of my responsibilities is to put in permits which is when the building is going to be open after the kids are dismissed. Sometimes we have parent involvement activities and one of them is Bingo. No money involved but prizes. So I put in my permit and the next day it gets rejected, so I call downtown to find out why and they say that it is a form of gambling (for years I put them in as Bingo so I was baffled). So now we call it "Game Night". About a month later I go to another schools fund raiser. This one is in a restaurant, but because it is Bingo and the new rules we can't yell out Bingo, so they changed the first two letters of the cards to spell out the word Tango and we played Tango all night. We start to yell Bingo and then say "No Tango"..lol I must say we all had a great time.

Ok now on to my card, Sheila choose the theme this week, and I really loved the theme. So I must say great choice Sheila!!!! I decided to use Sunday's Child which you can find HERE. I thought she was perfect for this card. Looks like she just won right? Once again I used one of the postcards that I found on the esty shop Iralijma Shop this is the one that started it all. This was the first one I purchased and of course it fit perfectly into this weeks theme. They are digital down loads and you can find it HERE along with all her other postcards.


Here is the Bingo Card to Follow:



Here is a picture of the card:




The inside of the card:


My angle shot:



I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which you can find HERE and the ribbon and charm from The Ribbon Girl which you can find HERE

I hope I inspired someone to join in on the fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with, just don't for get to use one of Mo's images. If you need more inspiration don't forget to visit the rest of the teams blogs they really out did themselves and came up with some great ideas just click HERE to see what they came up with and as Pat always says, don't forget to leave them a little love.

Image: Mo's Digital Image: Sunday's Child, Irmlamija Shop Digital Bingo Card
Paper: Reflections Love Letters, SU Basic Black
Extras: Pearls, Ribbon, Wild Orchild Craft Flowers, Butterfly, Doily, Nestibilities, Lace
Image Colored with Copics and Prisma Pencils

As always, thanks for stopping by my part of the world, and now that you're here why not leave me a little love as well your comments mean so much and always brighten my day.

Hugs
Debbie

16 comments:

Dena said...

Funny story Debbie! Wow, the ways to get around things huh? hahaha!
Such a fabulous card!!! She looks like she hit the jackpot for sure! Beautiful details my friend!!!
Hugs, Dena

cheryl said...

oh no Bingo how daft gosh whatever next LOL,
As for your card Hun its just stunning love the image and boy your detail is fantastic hugs Cherylx
ps have some candy if you are interested Hun,xxxxxx

Lia said...

beautiful card debbie I love the digi and your papers are great
hugs Lia

Cindy said...

Wow, Debbie, what a beautiful card!! So many great details!! Your coloring is fabulous!! That image is perfect for yelling "Bingo" or "Tango"!! She sure looks happy!!

Carla S. said...

This is awesome, Debbie! I love the vintage bingo card and the beautifully colord image! They go so well together! Pretty details!

heidy said...

Wow Debbie,this is gorgeous and I love the Bingo/Tango story!
Hugs Heidy

Dorcas said...

GReat job, Debbie! ANd how cool to use a bingo sheet, great idea!

Pat said...

Hehe! That's funny, Deb! Tango! bwahahaha!! And your card is brilliant! I can just picture this little sweetheart yelling "Tango"! LOL! Your coloring is beautiful...as always...and your papers/bingo card are just perfect!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Alina said...

it's a very beautiful card, Debbie, gorgeous details!
hugs, Alina

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, Debbie! So much to look at on it and those beautiful flowers get me everytime! I also love the Bingo, opps I mean Tango card on your card! Your story was quite funny too! LOL

Tracy said...

Gorgeous Debbie! I love the addition of the BINGO card for a background. Your image is lovely and all the bling and flowers look amazing. :-) Hugs!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, adorable card Debbie.
luv
Debby

xxxtglxxx said...

This is awesome! So pretty and I love that image! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Rosie said...

OMG, your card is GORGEOUS! So detailed; such eye candy!

Tammi said...

Oh gosh how funny, they're changing everything aren't they! Loved your Tango instead though. :) Loving all your Bingo cards, this is so pretty! Does the butterfly come from WOC too, I'll have to go check.

Iulia said...

Oh, I haven't played Bingo in a while now but it surely sounds so fun; you lucky girl, you're having lots of it:) Bingo or tango who cares as long it's all about yelling:))
Beautiful card, love this image and you showcased it so beautifully! What a great idea to add the bingo card!
Hugs, Iulia